1. How can I order? You just have to fill in an order form which can be found in our website.
2. How long does it take to receive the oranges? In 3-4 days you´ll have them at home. It depends on the deliveryman.
3. Which day will I recive the order? Thursday or Friday.
4. Why is it Thursday or Friday? Because oranges will be picked and sent on Monday or Tuesday so that they´ll arrive before weekend starts and, therefore, they won´t remain at the delivery warehouse during weekend days.
5. How long will the oranges last? As we pick them and send them on the same day. They are fresher than those ones you´ll find at shops. Therefore, don´t put them in the fridge, a fresh place will be enough to last more than a fortnight.
6. What´s the difference between these oranges and those at the shops? Quieronaranjas´oranges ripen because of the sun, without any kind of cold-storage room. Those oranges that ripen inside cold-storage rooms are picked when they are unripe and they ripen inside the cold-storage room. That´s why their taste is not the same as ours. When you try oranges from Quieronaranjas, you´ll become aware of their great and sweet taste, their fragance and how much juice they´ve got in them.
7. How big are the boxes? The boxes are ecological and they are made of cardboard. As they are not made of wood, we are contributing very positively towards the environment and, therefore, we can recycle them.
8. How many products can be put in a box? Products can only be sent in a 5,10 and 15 kg box. It is possible to put three different products at your choice (honey, wine, olive oil, rice...) There´s no room left for more than three.